- to advance education and promote research on the buildings of Oxfordshire
- to encourage the recording of buildings
- to create a publicly accessible repository of records
What we do
- provide practical training in building recording
- publish a newsletter 'The Oxon Recorder'
- develop an archive of building records within the Oxfordshire Record Office
- help and encourage local history societies and groups
You can help
- add your records of historic buildings in Oxfordshire to our archive and make them accessible for research purposes
- tell us about historic buildings where recording work is needed – for example if the building is under threat or is undocumented
New members welcome - for joining details please see the Membership page.